Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008
11:11 PM

~~WOOTS~~

Todae is the last day of schhool. Had mass run!! Andand i wasn't tired!!!! maybe my stamina is increasing...haha

Cleaned the class. We started wayway earlier than the other classes. Supposed 2 start at 9am but started at 8.25am. Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I sweep floor while others go and lap the lockers and tables and chairs and stuff. Not many people cos they all go house camp or councillor camp. Then we moved tables and stacked chairs to the side. andand we pored water on the floor and started to lap it with our hands and feet and rags. Hahaha. Lots of fun okay?!! We twisted, shimmied, shake and danced and bla and sang songs. I helped clean the fans even if i never used it. Since we finished early, we got some time and played wacko and i got to be IT and finally wacked Roshini. She tried to run but that was not how the game goes lar... so she got hit!!! Yeah man!! We oso got GOTCHA for having initiative to start early. woots!!

Skool finished early at 10am and waited 4 Dian and take her father's taxi to civics centre library.We had some serious reading to do so we searched for the books at the adults, young adults and the children section. Very hard to find lar... Finally since dun haf sum books and i oso have a few of the recommended books at home, i borrowed 1 thick book and 1 rather thin book. i slow reader wat?!

haha. I oso got nivea deodorant from causeway point for juz try try . Got mini 1 but give Dian....

ahahaahaha. Then go home with Dian's family except Syuqri in taxi.

Actually supposed to have canoeing but.. lazy and mother say dun go. Sooo dun go. Ahahah. Actually yesterday's canoeing was fun except rocks made a big painful cut on toe. Took K2 with Hemaa. Since K2 unstable and still hard for us, we did not have to do the 'strenous programme' but instead we were in the 'discovery programme'. Fun ok?! We capsized lyk 4 times and had to change into uniform before going home because too dirty and wet. Ahahaha.

I see... SUMBODY very very excited sey to go holiday and take plane.*ehemehem*

SUMBODY also made powerpoint slide about holiday. *coughcough*

seysey. i noe u extremely excited lar....*sniffsniff*

Ahahahahahahahah

Okay,

i laugh too much

so i go

BYE:D



had:D



still waiting for you..