Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 19, 2008
12:12 AM

Hi!The holidays are ending so soon!To me it was like only a week.
Anyway, Langkawi was really Fun!
WARNING!!!This Is a really long post so its err, impossible to read in 5-10 mins , I think.Unless u r a fast reader like me .Still , it took about 15 mins for me to read this.So, yeah, make sure u are really really free before you read this.
1st Day
My dad drove us to LCCT.We reached there about 8.30am.Had to wait for an uber long time cos our flight was at 12.50pm.Anyway,we reached Awana Porto Malai, our hotel at 3 pm.Then after Asar, we went to Kuah to see the Dataran Lang.Took tons of pictures and bought KFC for dinner.On the way back, we bought goreng pisang.It was delicious!We didn't really go anywhere cos everyone was tired out.That's about it for the first day..
2nd Day
Woke up early, had breakfast at the restaurant at the lobby.Not that nice though..Then, we went to Underwater World since it was raining.
After that, it stopped raining so we went to the cable car.It went so high.
It was like 710m above sea level and the scenery was awesome!!
After going back down, we went to a kids animal farm and had a disgustingly, great time feeding the ‘rusa’ and arnab there.It was a scary experience but quite fun .Then we ate ice cream by the lake outside the farm .
Since Telaga Tujuh was very near to the cable car, we went there next.
Had to go up 600++ stairs as we wanted to go all the way up and there were monkeys!!
Aina was sooo tired that my father had to carry her halfway.
At the top, we rendam our kaki in the calmer water which was so clear and clean.Then a funny thing happened when we were getting up to go back down.Syuqri fell into the water!And his clothes and jeans were wet. Worse still..we didn’t bring any extra clothes. Anyway, after that we went back to the hotel and changed into our swimming costume!!You would think we were tired after all that “hiking” up the stairs but we were not!!We swam in the swimming pool for about 1 and a half hour.
Me and ridhwan in the 0.9m pool(I was teman-ing him) and qi and aina in the 0.45m pool.
Then we had a shower and went out for dinner.
Went to this seafood restaurant, Wakaf Samudera and ate ikan pari bakar ,ayam black pepper and chap chye with rice.It was uber nice.
3rd Day
We had breakfast at the hotel .Then we went to makam Mahsuri.There, we bought kuih ‘lama’.Meaning that kuih is the kind during our grandparents(or great-grandparents?) time.It was brown, like a donut but the inside macam ‘pecah-pecah’I dunno how to say lar. It doesn’t taste nice at all!Then we went to Tanjung Rhu beach.The sea was so clear mann.and I was like ‘jakun’.But it looked as though it was going to rain so we didn’t swim.Then we went to Telaga Air Hangat.Not much there.Bought some keropok and sotong kering.Ahaha..Then we went to Wildlife Park A.K.A Bird Paradise.We fed the birds and monkeys and ducks and my siblings and I took a photo with a parrot on our shoulder! Then we had dinner at a kedai, Nasi Kandar Tomato.I ate cheese Naan .Yum!Then, we got a little sesat on our way back to the hotel cos of a wrong turning.Haha
4th Day
Our last day in Langkawi.I was a bit sad.Ridhwan even said he wanted to stay in Langkawi for 30 days, 29 nights.We had our breakfast and went to the airport reach there at 10.50pm.Our flight got delayed by TWO hours!!So we ate banana split at food garden.and I bought a sling bag from one of the shops at the airport.Back at the LCCT, my familt bersyukur our car did not get ‘carnapped’.Then we went to Putrajaya for Lunch.The Putra Mosque was magnificent and glittered in the sun.We ate at Hameed’s restaurant.The food was okay. Then we bought 2 Corn in a Cup and fed some corn to the fish in the river outside.Big fishes started coming…After that we drove down to JB.Reached home about 10’30 but I stayed up till 11.30 to watch tv and eat.
That's all.Sure took you a long time to read right..
Yours enjoyed,
dian
PS: I wrote this whole thing in Word and it was 2 pages long!!

still waiting for you..