Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 11, 2008
7:45 AM

Hello world
u make me sick!!!
ok i will be nice and start with the the good news....
CRESCENT CANOE WON C-DIVISIONS CHAMPIONSHIP !!!
I think we deserved it. We worked so hard....especially the seniors. We beat temasek manzz!!
twice in a row olady!! crescent canoe rocks to the core!! There were tears and smiles and certainly cheers!! (we cheered and screamed so loudly that the other schools had to close their ears...haha)
I did not think we did well....WE DID AWESOME!! heh
People were crying because they did not manage to get into the top 3 postitions. People were crying because they did not win the race(even though they get 2nd or 3rd). People were crying because they did not win to a certain someone in temasek that they really wanted to win over. People were crying because we won the championships!!!! I guess crescent canoeists are really sensitive and emo and (insert your own words here)...
Actually, there is supposed to be a team dinner at Seoul Garden at Bugis Junction but i did not go as my mother say no need to go. Oh wells.....
Now i will tell about why i am depressed....
I think the world is getting meaner and meaner each day...
U dun noe how depressed i am?!
I have missed a lot of lessons and my parents are nagging at me to study
I try to explain that i am studying using my tablet but they thing that the tpc is a "source of distraction"
wth i tell u?!
They took away cable tv and
they say i am not studying and wasting my time
they say that if by August, i keep using the tpc as a "source of distraction" my father will keep it as soon as i return home and i won't get to use it at home
They say that if I dun do well for end-of -years they will have me transfered out......
andand u noe wat?!
I rather go to Admiralty Sec in the first place than haf to suffer in Crescent like this?!
I rather do hw the normal way than haf a tpc rite in front of me!!
I rather get influenced by those bad people than to live with clever people putting pressure on me all the time
I noe I got to be strong.......
but tears are flowing down my cheeks
I want to improve and that is why I am not going online in msn for a couple of weeks
but i will go on heucampus like once in a while
this will be my last blog post for this month
i will not go blog hopping anymore ths month and kepo on other people business but i will drop-in this blog once in a while so u guys better post somethings ok?!

ILY!

buhbye
your pathetic had

still waiting for you..