Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 15, 2008
7:54 PM

Just 1 word to desribe common tests...
SCREWED

Malay oral...
SCREWED

okok.... must be postive...
Yeah!! Cts and malay oral over.
Can relax!! - well at least for some time.
I dun wanna get my papers back so soon...
Let them wait until i have gotten the fun that i want
hehs :]

Feel bad for poning canoeing yesterday...
but wat to do?!
Had malay oral wat?!
Really wanted to improve ourselves in our k2
We are satnding on the fence manz... veh scary
Well at least i noe she did not go
I saw her in skool
prolly just finished her chinese oral too
Went home with almost the all of the g3 malay students
They really are a weird but fun bunch...
I love you guys!
g3 rocks the hell out of your socks!!!!
:DD

I just finished reading hothouse flower.
U noe, the book that aisyah read before and she took a veh long time to finish
Well aisyah, i finished the book in like less than 5 hours.
Nahnahnah booboo !!
haha
The book was quite nice lah.. not veh exciting so i'll give it a 4/5
:)
The cover is pink though... hehs

Today is dian's uncle perkahwinan!!
But i can't go.... aww... sorwie
Tell me about it when we meet kay?
i have andalus today
andand i have quran lisan test today but dun feel like practising...
i practised a few times olady during ngaji so now feel LAZY. hehs



Kampong(maternal) was ok. Quite boring. Syima, her mum, her 2 brothers followed.
At least some company...
Brought my tpc and managed to study som things for cts
Then my kuantan cousins came for 1 day
Should have talked to them more?!
Same ol' kampong in Termeluh...
Nothing that exciting lah.... but relaxing yeah
Food nice. Ikan patin and ikan tilapia as usual.
Now, fruit season. Lots of rambutans!!
Brought home a lot of rambutans, picked by hand from the trees...
Brought home some ikan oso...
My grandmother follow us back to Singapore too
she has to re-stamp her passport or something like that
Stayed in our house for around 3 days
Then at my uncle's house.
Todae she go back with my uncle to termeluh...
She does not really like to stay in Singapore cos she loves her house in Termeluh a lot
so yeah, she's gone.

Okok
that is all...
had
(L)(L)(L)

still waiting for you..