Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 16, 2008
6:14 AM

Lookie at my new watchie!!





(this is the part where you are supposed to say "WOW, SO NICE!" )
haha
Okok...
I admit it.
I am a watch, car and music person.
And there is NOTHING wrong with it!!

Now, i have like 3 or more watches that i still can use
I got this for like $5 at pasar malam.
Of course it is not the original one but it is still nice
A lot of people in crescent wear this kind of watch u noe?!
I noe it will get dirty soon but wth...
it is still kewl!

I changed the music..
Hope u guys like it....
All the songs veh nice
It is really a kewl mixture~ sad, happy and pop ?!
Do listen to all of them kay?!
wen u have time of cos...

Todae i PUASA!!
see i so alim... (ehemehem)

Today like in the morning before 3 am, my mum woke me up and my parents, me and kak sri go to masjid ahmad ibrahim. We left hazimah and hafiz at home.
We go there cos have gerhana bulan(lunar eclipse)
There is some explanation about lunar eclipse and stuff...
It supposed to start at 1.30 am but we arrived at around 3 am.

I saw 2 andalus boys there...(adikberadik)
The younger one is clever and quite active in this kind of things...
I was rather suprised to see them there as andalus pple dun really go to this sort of things ( faham fahamkan aje la...)

We heard a small part of the person talking and guess who else i saw!?
My umi who babysitted me when I was small!!
We have not met for a LONGLONG time!!
Then we talked and caught up with each other
Her children whom i used to play with are all very big olady...
2 boys and 1 girl
The boys older than me while the girl is p4.
According to my parents,
My umi reallyreally loves me alot and
she bought me a lot of things without my parents knowing !
See, i so lucky have a nice babysitter whom i call umi?!

Getting on...
Around 3.36am we all went out of masjid to watch the eclipse through a cool telescope!
My mum actually talked to the younger of the andalus boys while queuing !! -.-
The telescope is really neat, u can see the craters of the moon manzz
and i learnt a new thing
the image that we see through is telescope is actually upside down!
But i still dun get how the lunar eclipse happened...

Then, my mum, kak sri and i went and sembahyang some solat sunat....
My ustazah(andalus) really is very persuasive yesterday
She persuaded the class to try out sembahyang tahjjud and i think the whole class was rather interested...-.-
Yeah, so I actually tried out solat tahajjud...
hehs

Then we all solat jemaah gerhana bulan which is rather weird but kewl
After the 2 very short khutbah(which i slept through), we went home
andand umi kissed me!!! :D
Yeah, i can see that she really loves me!
:DD

We then bought some food for sahur
and went home to sahur
my ybro not puasa-ing...

The lunar eclipse lasted until like 6am....
By subuh, it started appearing slowly again
The whole thing was really cool and educational...
veh interesting also... :))

Okok..
I think i write too much olady...
Hearts,
-had
(L)(L)(L)

still waiting for you..