Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008
5:14 PM

Heloo!!!
I feel like blogging now, so i WILL blog now.-.-

Teachers' Day celebrations was fun. The concert was ok....
saw her lots of time! She seems so happy running around doing coucil stuff. make me regret for not joining coucil!! Azirah's in SA now!! You better do ur job in SA properly and get chosen into SA kay?!
i actually sang the celine dion song along with Mrs Eugenia Lim but i think i sang better than her...
The mass dance was ok. Except for the part when the upper sec got to sit down and look at the lower sec dancing -.- memalukan sey...
Bronte did not win anything for the interhouse competition....
awwww


Went to greenwood with aisyah, dian, loges and some other ex 6a pupils... Met Azan and Robby outside gate 3. They going home olady. awww....-.- We were only allowed to be in the canteen until 2pm. Veh sad sey. Met Cikgu June first. I was like running to her and when she saw me she cried out my name loudly!? I think she misses me a lot. Of course, who doesn't??! haha
She's still the same funny, weird malay teacher. she teaches HML now... and she said there's nobody else in greenwood now that is as hardworking or angelic as we are (or i am). hehs.
Then saw Mdm Ling!!!!!!!!!!! I gave her the bee clip!! I love her and misses her loads kay?! She's the nicest teacher ever and i hate to think that she got scolded vulgarities by primary 6 STUDENTS!!!???? The behaviour of the grrenwodians now are ATROCIOUS manzzz. The students now are so daring. They scold teachers, atack teachers, and make them live in fear. Mdm Foo, what have you done to make greenwood such a horrible school?! I tot u were strict but how can u let these terrible gangsters bring greenwood's name down!??!?!? Then Mdm Ling called called Cikgu Anisah down for us!!! We were soo elated to see her!! We literally hugged her!! We all love her loads. She's reallyreally nice. She's teaching lower primary now. Yes, she's teaching my brother... I wanna go her house for hari raya again!!! pleasepleaseplease!! Got her telephone number!! Yeah. then had to leave and pick my ysis and then go causeway point!

LUNCH DATE WITH AISYAH AND DIAN AND MUM AND SIS AT SEOUL GARDEN WAS AWESOME!
except that my sister was trying to make me ashamed by putting on her most irritating behaviour. She does that when i'm with my friends. She's is so damn irritating kay?!!
okok. getting on. At first, we were told that we had to wait for an hour before there's a table for us but we got one after about 20 min or so. Our table was the furthest from the buffet but wth.
We got to cook what we wanted to eat and after like 3 to 4 rounds i was olady bursting!! I wonder how those pple at the next table can eat so much food??!! It was amazing how they managed to stuff more and more food into their mouths!! Then i took some desert! the ice cream is actually quite nice. There's a whole variety of food to choose from and since i do not really like seafood, i eat chicken, meat, sausage, rice, noodles, spaghetti and salad! All eh tasty and fulling. I was so full that i did not eat dinner!!

okok...
i'll tell about the awesome canoeing family day later on.
Now, i'm determined to finish my hw asap!

Hearts,
had
(L)(L)(L)

still waiting for you..