A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.
More HAD Outings(:
Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010
November 2010
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3
Ola!Sorry for not posting for uber long.I was a lil busy and mAlaS.. Maybe I shouldn't be so cheerful.Cos Im Sick .
Not feeling well so I didn't go to school.And cca:b
But,HEY!How can anyone be sad when CTs are over and End of Years are not really around the corner??
Anyway, Im bored.to.death.Theres no one on hue campus.Nobody at home cos my maid went to fetch sister.
I heard Mr.Teo didn't come today??So theres no science.that was random wasn't it.
Anyway, lemme tell you about my uncles' wedding.It was AWESOME!!
I had sooooo much fun eating GOOD food.Basically, me , my cousin, Siti and Kak Ika[my mum's cousin/my grand-cousin(she's only 16!!)] just naik turun-naik turun.makan, naik atas to rest and sembahyang den we go downstairs to eat again.It goes on for 8 cycles,I think.Then we get to follow to the bride's house to EAT!we got back by bus and I slept half of the journey.After that we played PSP, soccer wif the boys ,playground(!!-we were bored), and some childish games which we haven't played for years??Den at 8 to 10 pm, since the majlis was over, we watched TV and ate the wedding cake.Delicious!
That's all .
-Dian:D
PS: Im tired.Wanna rest now.