Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 28, 2008
5:10 AM

Hello:DD
This post is rather positive!!!

Today was the day that the councillors get selected and when i heard that amirah did not get selected i was feeling _____________ (winkwink)
The others got selected and that means azirah. remya, valerie and gowri!!!
Congrats You Guys!!!
ILY....

I was like having weird coincidental incidents and it was freaky!!
1 example:
Me(facing 1S1 side in corridor): Mr Poon is here!!!(randomly and happily and innocently)
Azirah(facing the opposite side of me) looked at 1S1 side thinking that Mr Poon was that side...and when she turned to face me again.... she saw Mr Poon at the rotunda!!!
TOTALLY WEIRD!!!
andand i keep seeing hazwani. I think she's veryvery kind and totally nice. She waved to me a lot of times today and of course, i waved back. :DD
But i dun think i saw her today but nehminds....
She's gonna bring her brother and dad for the canoeing family day and there's also a possibility of me bringing my dad and ybro too!!
*hyperventilates*
okok jkjk

Had land training today!!
Coach came.
Land training not that gruelling.
Did:
-4 sets of 20 with medicine ball which is 3kg
-10 sets of 20 counts hanging on the bar
10 sets of 100 of hopping as if there's a skipping rope
5 sets of 10 inclined pull-ups
It was quite fun ok?!
but hopping for 1000 times was rather weird cos everyone's staring at you.
Guess it'll be my last training before EOY break
awwwww......
But there's still family day but that is not really condsidered as training cos i'll be taking a Paddle Lodge 2-seater boat with my dad/ybro and that boat is so damn big and heavy ah?!
please.

AISYAH, DIAN PLEASE SAY THAT YOU GUYS CAN GO AND EAT SEOUL GARDEN WITH ME AND MY MUM AND YSIS!!!! PUHLEASE!!!!

When you're playing a sport, winning feels like the most important thing in the world,
and that's a fantastic feeling.
But it's not just about winning.
It's doin something you love, something you're good at, and doing it together as a team.
That's magic!

had<3333

still waiting for you..