Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 11, 2008
2:19 AM

Hello!!
Todae was ok. Run make-up mass run. Was rather fun ok?! Didn't stop at all. It was longer than the mass run usual route kay?! See, i veh strong willed!! Saw Sam low at the end and brightened up. She's really nice! :D

Skool was usual. Just a bit kecoh cos a lot of work due tmrw. Andand we haven even practise for choral reading. I have a really strong feeling that we are going to FAIL. C'mon pple, please cooperate and at least READ the script that i had made. Yes, the one that i painstakingly took the trouble to do to make your lives easier. And what do u do?! Dun even read it. Sumtimes, I feel like strangling you people larh. My class was veh kecoh about the CIP we are supposed to do. What is wromg with you guys?! Stay a bit longer oso cannot. Dun cooperate summore. No wonder our class is so SCREWED. yupyup that's why! D:

Finished history podcast in the com lab for free air-con. Andand PBL group 6 finished our website presentation during LSCEP. Yay to us!!! okok

Didn't have training. Not going to have training. Well, until FYEs over.
The bad part about this is that I have to go home alone. D:
But luckily today, I saw Dian and S.N.Amirah coming out of 132. Coincidence!! I was so lonely walking to the mrt station by myself and i walked ever so slowly. They ponned red cross. tsktsk.
Haha. We were like talking about sick stuff and thinking sick. Hehs. :]

The home econs practical test yesterday was fine. My agar-agar was pretty and did not campur. But it did not stick cos the bottom layer hardened fast. But wth, the teacher did not even touch it or taste it!! Mine was delicious! I like!! Was damn nervous at first ok?! But after that i was veh relieved. Kept talking to myself while making decisions.Prolly veh nervous.Not supposed to talk but we talked anw. Help one another.Thanks gowri for the sprinklers. The other pple veh bad u noe. I was fasting then Yu Xin go put Arifah's agar-agar so near my mouth as if want to shove it into my mouth or something. Erghh!! So evil lar u.

Hemma made me miss canoeing meeting. She did not hear the announcemnet and can still call me deaf. She thought it was curie meeting!! Haiyoo.. Apology accepted Hemma. Even though i seem to have a grudge against you or something, i really dun. I just dun like the way u and ur gang kecoh things up. Sorry. Anw, I paid $7 for both of the canoeing photos. I want to see her when i'm _____ ?! Hehs.okok. :]

Thanks Azirah, Arifah, Remya and Xian Ying for being so nice. I wanna apologise for talking bad about u pple, behind your backs or in front of you. I realise that all of you are reallreally nice. Well, i should have realised that earlier but i was too stubborn. Thanks for waiting for me. Standing all my randomness. Walking to redhill with me instead of taking bus and leaving me alone when my ez-link card was out of money. All of you are veh nice pple. VEH NICE PEOPLE. Iheartaziraharifahremyaxianying. ILY.

bb,
haziqah
(L)(L)(L)

still waiting for you..