Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 12, 2008
5:53 AM

Thousand Miles

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me

'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in your
Precious memories

Been listening to this song a lot lately. Think its very meaningful to me. The words are so touching kay?! okok moving on...

School was okay. Saw her lotslots of times and was veryvery happy. :D
Passed her too!! *sighs excitedly*
Did not follow the g3 MWB gang to buke puasa together outside. Too scared to ask my mum anw. Choral reading was postponed again. You noe, i rather get it over and done with terribly rather than delaying it without doing any effort to actually rehearse!! ERGH! Totally dissapointed with those pple ok!? That would prolly be the last time i'll do group work with those pple. No, not refering to azirah or arifah. D:
Had English extra lessons and went for math consultation which i totally need!!!
I AM SO ALARMED AT MYSELF FOR NOT BEING ALARMED AT HOW NEAR MY FINAL-YEAR EXAMS ARE!!!! -geddit?!
Saw dian's father at mrt station. He asked me a qs but i did not hear clearly. So just answered what i tot he asked but after that was feeling stupid... He prolly ask another qs and i answered totally out of point. Paisehpaiseh. Hehs.
CME was fun!! Mrs Shen gave this paper apple and we were supposed to pass it around and pple are supposed to write one good point about you. Yupyup. I got a range of them. Arifah wrote cute!???? She's so weird lar that silver ribbon girl. (inside joke) No bad words for me. Not even a weird or sometimes crazy. After that i asked others to fill up my apple. They veh nice. Hemaa's gang wrote about her !? My apple's filled now. It makes me veryvery happy!! I makes me feel a sense of belonging and security in g3 and my friends. They were so eager to write in my apple. Vehveh happaye!! ILY!!! I was of course veh positive and truthful in my remarks in other pple's apple. I'll show you a picture of my pink
apple later. I liked todae. Its apparently a happy day. :DD

*i seriously should expand my vocab. I keep writing HAPPY as if there's no other word to show happiness*

H3arts,
had <3333

still waiting for you..