Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 19, 2008
10:34 PM

Hellos :DD

I WANT AN MP3 PLAYER BADLY!!!!
I dun wanna be left out. Almost everybody in the mrt is listening to music!! I am just asking for a mp3 player not mp4 or an ipod or anything.1gb oso can but it'll be weird cos my tummydrive is 4gb but wth i want one. It does not need to be expensive. Less than $100 oso can!! Buy during hari raya or christmas sale oso can but promise me i'll get 1 by next year. I'll start slow then when i'm more familiar with this song thingy then i might want an ipod.
I promise i won't listen to music when i'm studying. Will only listen on the way to school or back home or when i'm bored. Won't get distracted so easily. You've gotta trust me. Please. PUHLEAZE!!

-sorry. just practising how i'll try and convince my parents to get an mp3 player for me when i get good marks for FYEs. So wish me luck so that i'll have my own mp3 player kay?! :DD

Oh yeah,
i saw Haikal yesterday. Yes, the one who was practically the hottest and fastest runner in greenwood. I dunno whether he recognized me or not but he's in ACS now cos of his running talents. When we were waiting for the door to open at admiralty, i stood in front of him so i do not noe whether he recognized me by then. As soon as the door opened, i started walking fast as if i was in a hurry to get away. Yeah, i'm weird. He has grown a little bit cuter and he's not wearing his cool specs anymore. He looked _______. I dunno wat to say. Maybe the word is innocent?! wth. okok moving on....
OOOhhh.
Finally plucked up the courage to msn-ed with her about her picture in p5. :D Hyperventilated like _____ kay?! here's wat happened:

HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
hello!
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
saw ur picture when you were in p5!!!
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
you looked soo CUTE
Şάιиτ artrillian says:
ahha whats with tt pic?!
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
i went to southview pri website oso
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
hehs
Şάιиτ artrillian says:
how did you get tt pic?!
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
your skool website!
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
haha
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
you lokk cute lar...
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
*look
Şάιиτ artrillian says:
?!?!
Şάιиτ artrillian says:
hahhaha no!
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
*compliments**compliments*
Şάιиτ artrillian says:
hahah dont pass it arnd
Şάιиτ artrillian says:
!
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
feel like wanting to put it on my blog for evryone to see
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
hahahaa
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
okok
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
won't be so mean
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
:D
Şάιиτ artrillian says:
hahhah ok you better not
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
okok
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
i am not that evil lah
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
okok will stop bothering u now
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
good luck for your other FYE papers
HaZiQaH *happaye* says:
:DD
Şάιиτ artrillian says:
hhahah ok all the best to you too

okok, i'm weird. But i was hyperventilating most of the time. Was smiling to myself so much that my parents prolly think i'm crazy olady. hah
okok
gtg

H3arts,
had

still waiting for you..