Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008
1:11 AM

Hey!
Got my results today.
I did not see a lot of pple crying.
I guess they improved.

But they was a LOT of drama when we saw that someone was on the roof, wanting to jump down.
I was like panicking and kept telling xianying and remya that there was someone on the roof but they kept talking to each other. -.-
Only after they saw crescentians pulling mattresses from the hall to the parade square, they craned their neck to look at that girl.
I saw her with Ms Vicky.(yes, Ms Vicky was on the roof with the girl's friend.)
5 min before that, Ms Vicky was in our class giving out our Lit papers and then, she's on the roof!
Ms Vicky prolly consoling the girl.
Poor girl.
The girl prolly was veryvery depressed about her FYEs.
This is what happens when you give hard exams, give all of them out on one day and threaten to kick them out if they fail?! Summore it is a GIRL'S school?!
tsktsktsk.....
I saw Christabel crossing over to the roof and it was damn scary.
She could have just plummet down like 4 storeys cos it was narrow.
We were like 'omigodomigod!!'
The coucillors were all herding us into the hall cos they did not want us to see what was happening to the girl. And we were like freaking out lah please.
So in the hall, they got us to read a book when there was supposed to be a talk.
They cancelled it and we were dismissed.
When I got out of the hall, i saw that there was nobody on the roof anymore.
I dun think the girl actually jumped off the roof but you'll never know...
veh scary right?!
suicide manzzz!!!
just thinking of it make me shudder with fear.
-.-"

My marks.....
I got a range of them.
A1 to B4.
No Cs.
And my B4 is just 5/11 marks short of B3. They rounded down!!
Suddenly some of the people who asked me my marks wanted to kill me?!
So violent sey?!
When on earth did the class become a battle field huh?!
Haha
I dunno whether i'll get my mp3 player cos my parents expect a lot from me.
gosh.
I guess if i compare with my friends, then i did well enough.
But to my parents, my marks aren't satisfying enough.
Parents seriously see things from a whole different point of view.

If i total up all of my marks, i guess my FYE would only be a tad better than my MYE.
I dunno whether my marks can be pulled down or higher by my CA2 and SA1...
I improved and deproved at the same time...
For further details, ask me personally kay?!
Fyi auntie syima, one of the A1s are from my SCIENCE.
So you were right, science rawks!!
It was a miracle actually cos i did not finish the paper.
At first, I wanted to put a smiley but i guess there's nothing to smile about.
So yeah, its of no use anw.
Sooner or later, i'll know i'll cry cos of my parents and the unbearable devastation.

When i was at the redhill station, i drank bubble tea with huiting and wanrong.
xian ying just watched cos she was sick.
It felt like a group of people drinking beer to drown their sadness after a long and unsuccessful war.
wow, my imagination is rather good huh?!
hehs

bye
-had
(L)(L)(L)(L)

still waiting for you..