Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, October 24, 2008
7:40 PM

hello
yesterday was AWESOME
veh furneh oso!!


We went to azirah's house
den arifah's
den mine
den cikgu's
den nadia's
the rest they all go olady but i did not go so yeah, i missed their houses


we were late cos afifah was late by half-an-hour
we went back after maghrib
we oso solat at pple's houses
see so alim!!
haha


cikgu's house vehveh nice and modern
she has walk-in closet kaykay?!
her mirror got storeroom inside!!
she just moved in...
she showed us her photo albums
veh nice
she went maldives
i wanna go maldives too!!
the place damn kool and pretty
the waters are clear but corals not so great...
but i still wanna go!!!!
hehs


Qistina's veh noisy!!
In every lift, she screamed vehveh highpitched and so loud until our ears burst
cikgu's house was the worst cos it was at the 12th level!!
omg!!
haha :))

my parents picked me up at Woodlands mrt
ihaveabadsenseofdirection
haha
go AMK hub and the ntuc Xtra
ate youghurt icecream
ilyoughurt :)
hehs :DD


Tuesday
HSM3
Causeway Point
Cathay
Lunch at Banquet
then i can go off for training at Macritchie
kay?!
ok set!!
haha :)


-had :))
(L)(L)(L)(L)

still waiting for you..