Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 10, 2009
1:49 AM

Woah.
PBL was finally over yesterday mann.
I think we screwed it up D: GAHHH.
Hope the website can pull the total up!!
"hope for the best.Prepare for the worst." heh.[that sounds familiar..]

Today was a vehvehveh busy day.why?
Cos I didn't do like 3 hw.and i did them during lit and LSCEP.
1)isometric drawing-left with 3[did during lit.]
2)Red Cross FA quiz
-this quiz is a killer la.there was like 48 qs.And I forgot to bring the answers. Then had to REDO EVERYTHING.my hand is killing me alrdy ahh.
3)and uh..[what was it that i missed out??]
ohh maths. I forgot to do part b of qs 1 of the trigo ws.
and Mrs Lim keeps on picking on amirah.idk why xia.

i have learnt my lesson.Never ever forget to bring/do hw.
It brings horrors.and pain.and sighs.and stones.and sheep.and makes u old.heh.

today was a very weird day.[put aside the hw matter-i noe im a bad girl XD]
we watched a Macbeth video.The witches looked really creepy wif their beards and chanting and creaky voices. Macbeth had black thingy around his eyes.which is really...unusual.and i have to admit la.the part where the spirits were dancing(??) is rly sick mann.
Then English.Hannah had to say a speech. Ojo got stared by Poon or rather had eye contact practice.And it was rly creepy cos i was sitting behind her so it seemed he was staring at both of us.

Ojo's Dad sent us home today.We were playing that game.you know, that one, i forgot the name of the game..
Then we were talking abt some VERY meaningful things.
so i talked abt the middle safety belt in a taxi.
If the driver stops suddenly, the person fastened with the middle safety belt will get the belt stuck at her stomach and vomit all over the driver.
and i showed how to do it.O_O.it was damn weird.malu-ating also.
I didn't even noe why i did that.T_T
Then we did centre parting and talked abt how silly we looked like.
weirdos heh.
We retarded xia.
Of cos must act like that.
Oh i forgot to mention.
While waiting for Ojo's dad, we tore library receipts up.
cos we were bored.and crazy.Some sec4s even looked weirdly at us.
wth la.it was for fun wat?!
We also laughed our heads off at the foyer and stared.like some weirdo who has nothing better to do. like math.[hahahah ojo]


gtg.woots tomoro Saturday.
eh, sheet. theres arab and aqidah exam.sigh.
btw, its 5:14 pm now. not 1:50 am.
thers smth wrong with the blogger clock.

-Dian-

ps:This is a retarded post.
pps:I'm sorry that this is such a retarded post and you wasted time reading this.
pps:There are ppl shouting like idiotic sheeps downstairs at the void deck.
ppps:ojo, can we play hide and seek!?someday?..

still waiting for you..