A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.
More HAD Outings(:
Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010
November 2010
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3
Thanks a lot ah. And it wasn't even our fault. Gahh. I hate that group of people who just can't seem to get the most basic things right. We already taught them almost all that we know. And this is what we get. It's so unfair. Those from the clubs and societies can relaxingly enjoy their CCA times, in air-conditioned rooms, playing games. While those in UG suffer when we do PT or FD in the sun. We have to have a life too, yknow. We have tests, accreds, schoolwork, exams. And if that doesn't seem enough, there is always that additional FA quiz that we rush through and stay up late to finish. For now, I seriously hate all those who are in clubs and societies. Fine, I know you have lots of events/competitions. We do too, yknow. In addition to all those abovementioned crap. I am tired of all this. I really feel furiously agitated when those from clubs start complaining about their CCAs. Don't they realize how lucky they are?! I wonder if they can survive an hour of PT.
I feel like strangling all those who made me like this. And worst still, EOY exams are like only 13 days away and we STILL have CCA. Not too mention that load of homework I have on the table. Sometimes, I think teachers are like fishes. First they study till they get all the knowledge( fish food), then they shit it out to us.(baby fishes), who in turn, always manage to eat a bit of the shit. Which we will shit out and so on. Thus that's how the knowledge is passed on to the future generations. Kay I'm straying off a little. For those in sports, you are not involved in this as I know sport's kind of tiring and the training's tough. Thats cos I have been in sports CCA. Heh.
Sorry, I just felt like ranting all about today's PT. now I have bloody(barsket) fingers. But who cares anyway. I know they don't. At least the them before was much nicer and even asked about our welfare. But now, they don't even give a damn about our well-being. So, Im just gonna indulge in self pitying. And mind you, someone thought I got abused. YEAH. I DID. In every aspect of –ally there ever is in the world. And I swear I won't ever be like them inconsiderate, uncaring, dun-give-a-damn, self-centred kind of people who don't take good care of their charges.
-Dian