Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 6, 2010
1:05 AM

Whee XD
Hahah I'm finally back to blogging after a hard time getting used to Sec 3 Life. which is actually not that bad lah. And because I am so free today I shall talk about random stuff, from hair, to national day celebration.

So, the ndp celebration sucks right. It was so boring and the only performance was band and choir plus that quiz. In fact, I think last year was better eventhough my primary school's concert was so much better. I miss Primary School.And Haziqah and Aisyah. Oh gosh I cannot wait to go for mad tmr.. I can finally meet haziqah. Unless she suddenly cannot go. sigh. On a lighter note, I went to eat ice-cream at McD with Ron and Han(haha). and Cinammon Meltz/s. omg when was the last time we did something like that. Hahah I want another one! :D
Ohoh, Yknow, during the parade I was totally vibrating like crazy. Idk what got into me and I was telling myself "Stop shaking." a kazillion times.But my knees( I typed this as 'needs'at first lol) were like solid molecules. hahah plus that toe cramp. and trying to change my dressing a bit while in senangdiri. And making sure my uniform wasnt too short or my beret doesnt look weird.

On Thursday, on the train ride home, I was talking to Alison about, of all things, HAIR. omg yknow hair is so fascinating!! I mean, there's leg hair, hair on the head, arm hair, eyebrow hair, nose hair, armpit hair, and of course, the despicable pubic hair. hahah. Is it possible to like put hair extensions on our face or smth? then maybe we can have hair joining both our eyebrows to the sides of the nose, to the moustache, the ears and down the sides of our neck. How cool is that?! heh You'll probably end up like some Hairy fuuzzball and people might mistake you for Santa Claus's niece but wth. And you can even dye these hair rainbow coloured. Sounds Awesome? You should totally give it a try one day ;D

(: Life's good so far. I dont owe any homework that I remember. hmm thats rare.

Probably no one will read this but I have to say my feelings/opinions somewhere okay. Or everything will be like bottled up inside. And I will never be that calm person you knew.Thats all for now.

Oh crap I just remembered I owe 4 compos( 2 of which i lost the topic) and 3 newspaper articles AND Amath 2 exercises. So much for not owing anything.

Dian


PS: OMG, did you know that Black Shoe Polish actually makes you high/hyper. And its yummy too. I swear my oreo tasted exceptionally nice after I touched it with hands-that-were-unwashed-after-polishing-boots.

Or maybe I was just hungry.
Oh wells, Let's stick to the former. I like it better that way. (:

still waiting for you..