Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2012
5:37 AM

I don't know what you see in me. I was very surprised to be 'shortlisted' as one of the 'candidates'. Wasn't expecting it at all. The job ain't easy, its been a few months and I'm still learning, still struggling to accept the responsibility. I'm sorry if I haven't been doing it well, I really am trying my best though.

No matter how much time, energy and life it sucks out of me, I'm gonna give my 110% because I'm the kind of person who will give my best shot in everything I do. Doing the repeated things again and again may be mundane and really test my patience and wears down my interest in some areas. But somehow I'll always find a way to ignite that spark again, to take each day as it comes and regain my drive.

Sometimes, I feel like just letting go of everything, and being alone for a while to clear my mind a little and get some 'me' time. I was never the outgoing, talk a lot type. I used to be softspoken, shy, afraid to take up new opportunities. I believe I still am sometimes, but it just doesn't show so obviously now.

I still remember that promise I made to myself, in sec 3, and I'm not breaking the promise just yet. This year has been full of chances and opportunities, and I've grabbed some of them, for I don't want to regret. I've regretted big time not doing lots of things throughout my secondary school life, be it academic or cca-wise. Will make sure this does not repeat in JC again because life is too short and YOLO hahaha

"

Life is all about taking risks and chances.Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had."

still waiting for you..