Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 11, 2012
7:39 AM

It's been a really great week, a drastic change from last week's hellish, academically-intensive experience.

Monday and Tuesday saw me marching again, for AJ's NDP parade. Was a really awesome experience. I really missed executing drills. The shiokness of marching till late of night is really indescribable. Went home to Great grandma's presence. She stayed over from Monday-Friday. It's really a joy to interact with your elders. She's so cute! hahah I even slept with her on two nights. I have never talked to her much before this, but all that has changed. I'm more open to talk to the elderly now. Despite their appearance/grumpiness, they're just like us. In need of love, entertainment, someone to talk to.

Wednesday- the real thing. Committed a serious uniform mistake. Hopefully all is forgotten now. But I can't seem to forgive myself for commiting it. I'm such a disgrace to Red Cross. bleahhh
After the parade, went to JB with mum and sister to shop for Raya clothes. My last chance to go shopping before 19 August. Got a pink/red baju kurung. okaylah not bad (: Fam's been rather tight financially this year, so I decided not to get new shoes. Shall just stick with last year's heels as they're still in good condition anyway (:

Thursday and Friday-National day holidays.
Really made full use of the time to relax and reflect. I didn't touch much work. Mostly just CL stuff as they were rather urgent. Friday was hectic in lepak kinda way. Morning, set off to Orchard to meet Li Yun, for the first time in 8 months. Gosh I missed her so so much! Talked, camwhored, just caught up with each other's lives basically. Then PW @savh with my lovely PW group!! heheh Faced much condemnations but we survived. heh. Hearts scarred but we'll emerge better, I'm sure. Then met up with Yiran @ Bishan till almost break fast time.

Saturday was BAKEFEST for raya yayye!! So far we've made cornflake cookies, icecream cookies, meringues, ants nest cookies, kuih bangkit. Left with choc chip cookies, m&m cookies, kuih dahlia and pineapple tart YUMZ :DDD

Tmr, will be a meaningful day for me I guess. Ramadhan-on-wheels for the needy, organized by Darul Arqam. My 2nd year helping out! (: Kind of excited!!~~





still waiting for you..