Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Wherever you go
Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Right here waiting for you..

♥ PROFILE

A blog for the 3 MOST AWESOMEST friends!!
Haziqah ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian.Canoeist.13.
Aisyah ♥♥&hearts
Andersonian.Artist.13.
Dian Natasha ♥♥&hearts
Crescentian. Red Crosser.13.

♥ DESIRES
Good Grades!
More HAD Outings(:

♥ LEAVE US A TAG

♥ FRIENDS

Syima ♥♥♥
Zulaiha ♥♥♥
Aisyah ♥♥♥
Asyura ♥♥♥
g3 ♥♥♥
Keng Leng ♥♥♥
Hannah ♥♥♥
Ruo Ning ♥♥♥
Qistina ♥♥♥
Amanda ♥♥♥
Cheryl ♥♥♥
Alyssa ♥♥♥
Kimberly ♥♥♥
Shu Yu ♥♥♥
Anisa ♥♥♥
kak ika ♥♥♥
ridhwan ♥♥♥

ARCHIVES;

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 August 2010 November 2010 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 March 2013

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
ImageShack.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
1 2 3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, December 24, 2012
2:20 AM

I shall start posting about the food we tried during our food trail on 29 November!
warning: Long post!
hehe so the day started with me and haziqah supposed to meet at 9.45am at the bus stop then meet Aisyah at interchange at 10am then we proceed to our first stop. 
BUT RIGHT, for the first time ever I overslept when I'm supposed to meet someone D: 
Around 10.15 I think, my dad woke me up and was like, "Dian, Haziqah telefon!" I woke up with a start and  voice still groggy, went to answer. Super shocked, I didn't even hear my alarm. So blah blah we finally met around 11am at the sheng siong bus stop. 

First stop! Mee Wantan@ foodcourt near Sheng siong
For $3, The taste is not bad though, but I really preferred the one at Joo Chiat Food Centre
Also in terms of cleanliness, thumbs down ):


Next Stop! Jurong Point Banquet for Popiah ($2)and Carrot cake(Black) for $4
I didnt try the popiah, coz not a fan hahah but the CC was good and piping hot!!
Next time I'm so going to JP Banquet as there's a great variety of food!! :D



Next, we headed to Niqqi's Cheese Prata shop at Clementi. hehe and Haziqah tried the teh tarik!
Anyway near this shop, just round the bend there was the spicy nasi lemak family restaurant
which I wanna go someday! Plus they sell gelato too hahah




Front: Cheese Prata with onion, tomato and egg. I really loved this one.
Behind: Banana Cheese Prata witha drizzle of  honey! This was surprisingly good despite the odd combi.
 We wanted to order durian cheese prata, but they said not in season.
 I was like WHATTT, chong pang is practically flooding with durians..
Oh I felt the pratas were a little on the pricey side though :P total 3pratas plus drink-$13.40




Next! We went to Yilmiz Western food stall at near AMK Hub for Chicken Chop. It looks and tastes really good and its only $6! The stall is owned by a Chinese Muslim (:  [Cue Haziqah to insert photo hehe]

We were supposed to eat Ice Kacang at Chong pang, but too full alrdy, so after Solat Asar (where we saw Ustaz Feirul Malik) we trained to Causeway Point to indulge in Marble Slab Ice Cream!! My first time there. We shared a cup and 3 scoops of ice cream at $9.50, namely-red velvet cheesecake flavour, candyfloss and Butter pecan which tasted like popcorn!! ;D
And that's the end of HAD FOOD TRAIL #1, I'm excited for the next one!! (:


Oh on the next day, I went to eat at Sri Kamala Villas restaurant @ tekka with my family minus dad.
There was Plain Thosai and Bathura(the fat bomb!!) seriously the portions are HUGE and the way they serve the curry is special haha












And Har Yasin's briyani is THE BOMB seriously. You gotta try it, if you haven't!!! :D

still waiting for you..